Libertarian Drew Thompson is running for Indiana Congress in 2016. Special in-studio guest Kenny from Howie at the Coffee Shop joins us as we talk with Drew Thompson and his campaign manager Courtney Turner about the Carson family controlling Indiana congress since 1974, current Indiana congressman Andre Carson’s close ties with Muslim radicals, Carson taking money from pharmaceutical giant Eli Lilly and other questionable parties, and we learn just how much Libertarians like Uber.
Drew Thompson Topics
Difference between a Senator and a Congressman
Carson family’s four-decade control of Indiana Congress
Justin Amash (now he’s a cool lookin’ guy!)
- What would be different if Andre Carson didn’t take money from all the special interest groups?
- Drew’s thoughts on John MacAffee
- A special question from Howie at the Coffee Shop’s Dustin
- “Every legislation written by a bureaucrat, I would get rid of it.” – Drew Thompson
- Where Drew Thompson gets his campaign money
Drew Thompson Links
Kenny from Howie At The Coffee Shop Links
Also In This Episode