Lizzie Borden grabbed no axe? That’s what Christine Smith says, author of Lizzie Borden Exonerated. Lizzie Borden was tried and acquitted for murdering her father and her stepmother in the famous case of 1892. But everyone still thinks she did it.
But if it wasn’t Lizzie, then who could have committed the murders? We talk with Christine Smith about all the interesting ins and outs of the Lizzie Borden case.
And later we quiz Christine on her knowledge of actor Tim Roth. You don’t want to miss this! Also: is the 40 Oz Pimp going to lose his foot? We find out what’s going on. This, too, is something that must not be missed!
Lizzie Borden & Christine Smith Topics
- Is Lizzie Borden guilty?
- She was acquitted.. why do people think she’s guilty?
- Brief rundown on the case
- A look at the crime scene
- 19 hatchet wounds to the face
- The heinousness of women murderers
- The legitimacy of the Lizzie Borden movie & TV series
- Who did do it?
- What about the sister, Emma?
- Tim Roth Quiz Game
Lizzie Borden & Christine Smith Links
Read Christine Smith’s full Lizzie Borden Exonerated thesis here:
Check out Christine Smith’s Tim Roth Fan Page here: