How does sex affect your relationship? Should you have sex immediately or wait? Are masturbation and pornography healthy? What does it mean when you have an orgasm at 5 years old?
In this exciting episode we talk with Resurrection of Romance author Dr. Matthew Anderson. Don’t call him a a Life Coach… he’s a Coach 4 Life. That’s right. And he says he knows why your relationship sucks. Matthew can even tell you why you’re an Atheist, apparently.
And later, Dr. Matthew Anderson helps Nicole search for true love!
“[I’m all about] helping individuals, couples, families, and organizations survive and thrive during difficult times.” – Dr. Matthew Anderson, Coach 4 Life
Here’s what we talked about with Doc Anderson:
- Soulmates: real or not?
- Physically naked vs mentally naked
- Open relationships
- Getting hurt in past relationships & moving on
- Chemical addiction to pornography
- When sex becomes a drug
- Trying different condoms all the time
- Do anti-biotics cancel out birth control?
- How to know if you’re in love
- What does it mean if you have an orgasm at 5 years old?
- What does it mean when a guy buys a girl a drink? Male vs Female perspectives.
You can buy Matthew Anderson’s new book The Resurrection of Romance: How to Create and Sustain a World Class Romantic Relationship That Lasts a Lifetime by Matthew Anderson on Amazon. Click the image below to check it out!
Dr. Matthew Anderson Links
- mattcoyote.com – Matthew Anderson‘s website
- theresurrectionofromance.com – More info about the Ressurection of Romance book
- andersonelegantart.com – Mister Anderson’s photo art (yeah, he does that, too!)