MAE*GUN screams at Chris a lot on this episode.
Because he keeps asking, “Why?”
Why does MAE*GUN’s friend
say mean things to her
all the time?
MAE*GUN does not like it when
her “friend” breaks in to her house
while she’s at work. But… why?
What’s wrong with that?
We get deep into the MAE*GUN mind and see what’s going on there. Excellent episode.
Is MAE*GUN a real life Eeyore?
Terrible, horrible, no-good, very bad things happened when MAE*GUN tries to ride on a boat. Why is that?
Is it cool if MAE*GUN’s friend breaks into her house?
He says it’s because he “left something over there” at her house. Sure. MmmHmmmmmm….
All I know is: Joey Potter wouldn’t put up with that nonsense.
Is it okay to discipline your first child really hard?
Why or why not? We dissect MAE*GUN’s upbringing and why her life has sucked from the get-go. And why it continues to suck to this day.
Is MAE*GUN’s sister really on this episode?
Chris helps MAE*GUN choose her sister Kelsey as her replacement in the future whenever MAE*GUN is unable to make it.
- Was MAE*GUN really her dad’s least favorite?
- Was MAE*GUN a better person for having been raised by her grandparents?
- Will MAE*GUN turn out like Willie Nelson?
- Is it okay to “Hot Toddy” even if you have a boyfriend?
- Didn’t they make Hot Toddy against the law? At least in the civilized countries, right?
- Can Chris get MAE*GUN to ask him how he broke his glasses?
- Did Chris Brake really superglue his fingers together?
- Isn’t it illegal to have a Michael Jackson song on your podcast?
- Wouldn’t it have been better if MAE*GUN sang a Coolio song on last week’s episode…?
- The one where we interviewed Coolio?
- What about a live version of Andy Kaufman singing “One More Song for You”…. surely we can play that?